Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA » Health Care » VA Sierra Pacific Network (VISN 21) » VA Sierra Nevada Health Care System
VA Sierra Pacific Network (VISN 21)
VA Sierra Nevada Health Care System
The VA Sierra Nevada Health Care System (VASNHCS), Reno, Nev., provides primary and secondary care to a large geographical area that includes 20 counties in northern Nevada and northeastern California.
"To care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow and his orphan." - Abraham Lincoln
Community-Based Outpatient Clinics
In addition to our main facility in Reno, we offer services in four community-based outpatient clinics and one rural outreach clinic. These clinics are located in:
- VA Sierra Foothills Outpatient Clinic (Auburn)
- VA Carson Valley Outpatient Clinic (Minden)
- VA Lahontan Valley Outpatient Clinic (Fallon)
- VA Diamond View Outpatient Clinic (Susanville)
- Winnemucca Rural Outreach Clinic (Winnemucca)
- Staffed on bi-weekly basis by VA staff from Fallon CBOC. Please call 877-320-4990 for information or appointment.